The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Wondering where all the forums went?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Wondering where all the forums went? Empty
PostSubject: Wondering where all the forums went?   Wondering where all the forums went? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 6:57 pm

I have added Usergroups to this Forum, becoming a member of a usergroup will unlock certain forums for you. For instance, if you join the "Animaniacs" usergroup, you will get to see the Anime Discussion board.

Select "Groups" from the Menu for a list of your current group membership and the ones that you can join.

You will likely find that you already belong to a group. Anyone who has submitted original content to the AC is in the Writer group, this unlocks Idea Exchange and Talent Ads. Fanfiction-only writers and regular members will not have access to these forums. You will also find that you are in a group for the Genre that your original story is in. This currently serves no purpose but will allow benefits in the future.

That is all, let me know if you find any bugs!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Wondering where all the forums went? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering where all the forums went?   Wondering where all the forums went? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 7:37 pm

Users that have posted in the specific forums have been added to those specific usergroups already.

All member additions to Usergroups must be approved by an Administrator, so you will not see the forums right away. If I haven't approved you by a couple of days I have either forgot or died so PM me to remind me/be added to my will.
Back to top Go down

Wondering where all the forums went?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Discussion Forums :: Technical AC-
Jump to: