The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Beowulf Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Beowulf Movie Empty
PostSubject: Beowulf Movie   Beowulf Movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Robert Zemeckis is directing a Beowulf movie, based on the story created by Commax. Some noob named Neil Gaiman wrote the screenplay and its so terrible that it barely resembles Commax's work. I hate it when the movie is nothing like the story. Also the setting is all wrong. and the appearances of Testo and Laymo have been cut from the story. This movie is gonna flop.

Go watch 2005's little known Beowulf & Grendel, it also goes far away from Commax's Beowulf, but does star that guy from 300.
Back to top Go down
Commax
Administrator
Administrator

Beowulf Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beowulf Movie   Beowulf Movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:44 pm

It better flop. I haven't received any royalties from this. They didn't even check with me to see if it's cool to make a movie based off of my story. And they didn't bother to use spellcheck. They spelled Beowolf wrong! Bastards!
Back to top Go down

Beowulf Movie
Page 1 of 1