The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Dragon Ball V Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dragon Ball V Questions Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball V Questions   Dragon Ball V Questions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:01 pm

Does anyone think that the Humanity Inmane saga is too dark than the Cell/Andriods Saga in Dragon Ball Z?

Note that this isn't a complaint.

I remember Vegeta graphically describing the Neo Human's plans to kill the Earth's Special Forces. Countless humans becoming violent bigots sound darker than killer andriods with the Red Ribbon symbol on their shirts. I think that the war between humans and aliens was inspired by sci fi "alien invasion" flicks and the heavy racism that exists today.

It's obvious to me that the Middle East thinks every American is evil and I wouldn't be surprised if some Americans think that every Middle Eastern person is somehow evil. Don't some white people think that black people curse too much? That's a freaking stereotype! Don't some Americans hate Mexicans because they immigrate into the country and try to live better lives? That's ass fucking, hate crime, jeasously bullshit!

Back to Dragon Ball V: Avalon sounds like Hitler, he wants to kill and kill and rule the world, thinking that he will be so freaking popular and respected. I wonder if Avalon was molested by a alien when he was a kid? Maybe someone will write a short story on Avalon's origin. Maybe I'll do that. I guess Avalon hates andriods and robots too since he did kill Cell in cold blood. I wonder if there were aliens living on Earth who were really conspiring to take over the planet? If that's the case, then I guess Avalon deserves a little pity.

A thought just occured to me: Who is worse: Avalon or Cell?

Avalon hated aliens and maybe andriods and robots. Cell didn't hate nobody, he wasn't a bigot. He just wanted to fight and kill for the heck of it. He wouldn't spare nobody or show mercy. I think Cell was worse, but the Humanity Inmane saga was dramtically darker and mroe gritty than the Cell/Andriods Saga.

Anyone can post their opinions here.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball V Questions   Dragon Ball V Questions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:31 am

Necrophilla wrote:
Does anyone think that the Humanity Inmane saga is too dark than the Cell/Andriods Saga in Dragon Ball Z?

Note that this isn't a complaint.

I remember Vegeta graphically describing the Neo Human's plans to kill the Earth's Special Forces. Countless humans becoming violent bigots sound darker than killer andriods with the Red Ribbon symbol on their shirts. I think that the war between humans and aliens was inspired by sci fi "alien invasion" flicks and the heavy racism that exists today.

It's obvious to me that the Middle East thinks every American is evil and I wouldn't be surprised if some Americans think that every Middle Eastern person is somehow evil. Don't some white people think that black people curse too much? That's a freaking stereotype! Don't some Americans hate Mexicans because they immigrate into the country and try to live better lives? That's ass fucking, hate crime, jeasously bullshit!

Back to Dragon Ball V: Avalon sounds like Hitler, he wants to kill and kill and rule the world, thinking that he will be so freaking popular and respected. I wonder if Avalon was molested by a alien when he was a kid? Maybe someone will write a short story on Avalon's origin. Maybe I'll do that. I guess Avalon hates andriods and robots too since he did kill Cell in cold blood. I wonder if there were aliens living on Earth who were really conspiring to take over the planet? If that's the case, then I guess Avalon deserves a little pity.

A thought just occured to me: Who is worse: Avalon or Cell?

Avalon hated aliens and maybe andriods and robots. Cell didn't hate nobody, he wasn't a bigot. He just wanted to fight and kill for the heck of it. He wouldn't spare nobody or show mercy. I think Cell was worse, but the Humanity Inmane saga was dramtically darker and mroe gritty than the Cell/Andriods Saga.

Anyone can post their opinions here.

I had been wanting to do a story that focused on aliens integrating themselves into the modern world and how many would interpret it as a subtle takeover. The distrust and misunderstanding of culture would surely give way to full blown racism. When I started DBV I wanted to work this in to the storyline ever since episode #1 and touched upon it several times until finally getting to it strongly in Humanity Inhumane. Un-Civil Earth Saga had a similar story but it was a more isolated bit, it was really mostly about Key's team, with it later also representing the pro-alien side.. but it didn't really affect Earth as a planet as it did in Humanity Inhumane.

I think the big difference between Cell and Avalon is that Cell was basically programmed to destroy and become "Perfect", Avalon on the other hand represented the form that Earth's fears and prejudices had taken. Since Avalon actually had a human side, I would agree that Cell was the bigger evil.
Back to top Go down
Ty Jensen
Neophyte
Neophyte
Ty Jensen

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball V Questions   Dragon Ball V Questions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:12 am

I sometimes ramble. That post was a case of "I'm making it up as I go". What I'm saying is that I used to be Necrophilla. I chose that name because dark humor is my favorite type of humor and I wanted to have a dark username.

I decided [for the hell of it] to start over. Soda Drinker was my username in Andy Awesome's previous forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball V Questions   Dragon Ball V Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball V Questions
Page 1 of 1