The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Dragonball Movie Poster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Dragonball Movie Poster Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball Movie Poster   Dragonball Movie Poster Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:45 am

Sorry I missed this, here's the first official poster for the Dragonball movie showing Justin Chatwin as Goku.

http://www.toxicshock.tv/news/2008/06/19/poster-dragonball-starring-justin-chatwin/
Back to top Go down
Son Gohan
Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Movie Poster   Dragonball Movie Poster Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:05 am

watch the movie. It is not really well done in my opinion. It does not resemble dragonball at all except for the name.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Movie Poster   Dragonball Movie Poster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:02 am

Son Gohan wrote:
watch the movie. It is not really well done in my opinion. It does not resemble dragonball at all except for the name.

I haven't watched it yet, so that should tell you my expectations of it are already very low. I hope that at least it was entertaining for a young audience even if disappointing to dragonball fans.
Back to top Go down
Commax
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Movie Poster   Dragonball Movie Poster Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:40 pm

That movie sucked ass. It totally raped the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonball Movie Poster   Dragonball Movie Poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Movie Poster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Discussion Forums :: Movies, Music & Television-
Jump to: