The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Tool Live!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannblood
Redoubtable
Redoubtable

Tool Live!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tool Live!!!   Tool Live!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 6:22 pm

What can I say? BEST LIVE SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN!!
I was jumping around, screaming, it was crazy, and this was the one day of the year I had to be sick! And I was in the seated area!
We had to wait for an hour to see them play cos there was no opening act, but man was the crowd pumped. There were about 3 mexican waves that everyone did, we started clapping and a chant about a dozen times and the noise rose to a huge level that I could barely hear myself screaming!
Tool come out on stage, the crowd goes past wild, it goes absolutely mental. In front of the stage there is a row of speakers, and another 8 speakers on the stage.
3d lasers, the band even sat down and pulled out their lighters and held them up. Everyone without a lighter held up a phone.
Songs were perfect. Like, you hear it on the album, and then you hear it live... no difference, only better.
Could have done with a bit better stage performance... no-one really got into it on stage except for one guitarist, but it was a fairly decent stage performance. Could have got the crowd a bit more pumped up.
Then, to top it all off, I vomit about 15 times on the train home.
So was it worth $200 AUS for tickets and transport, my health and 6 hours on a train? You can sure bet it was (although it would have been better if I wasnt sick.)
Oh, plus I got a little crappy cap gun at an arcade playing luck games Tool Live!!! Row_577
Back to top Go down

Tool Live!!!
Page 1 of 1