The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

81-Year Old visited by Secret Service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

81-Year Old visited by Secret Service Empty
PostSubject: 81-Year Old visited by Secret Service   81-Year Old visited by Secret Service Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 12:12 am

Source: Yahoo! News

Quote :
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - An elderly man who wrote in a letter to the editor about Saddam Hussein's execution that "they hanged the wrong man" got a visit from Secret Service agents concerned he was threatening President Bush.

The letter by Dan Tilli, 81, was published in Monday's edition of The Express-Times of Easton, Pa. It ended with the line, "I still believe they hanged the wrong man."

Tilli said the statement was not a threat. "I didn't say who — I could've meant (Osama) bin Laden," he said Friday.

I know I always find the elderly to be the most threatening. 81-Year Old visited by Secret Service Bs_lame
Back to top Go down
100 Shots
Patrician
Patrician
100 Shots

PostSubject: Re: 81-Year Old visited by Secret Service   81-Year Old visited by Secret Service Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 6:14 am

they ain't nothing else better to do than interagate old men?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: 81-Year Old visited by Secret Service   81-Year Old visited by Secret Service Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 11:32 am

Yeah... I can see it now.

"Bush Dead... Only Clue False Teeth and a Prune Juice Stain"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 81-Year Old visited by Secret Service   81-Year Old visited by Secret Service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

81-Year Old visited by Secret Service
Page 1 of 1