The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Chaos
Neophyte
Neophyte
Dark Chaos

Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition. Empty
PostSubject: Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition.   Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 2:16 pm

Yah besides the spelling problem i would like to know what you think of that fan fiction that i made.Also i need a rating on it so tell me what you think it should be rated.

http://theac.phpbb9.com/Genres-c1/Uncategorized-Fan-Fiction-f6/Stories-Based-on-Anime-Manga-f12/Gundam-Seed-of-War-f51/Gundam-Seed-of-War-Bloodshed-Edition-Phase-1-p618.htm#618
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition.   Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 5:09 pm

It's long and made my eyes explode. Other than that I think it is better than the Gundam shows. I would barely let it slip with a PG13 rating or something.
Back to top Go down
Ashrah
Neophyte
Neophyte
Ashrah

PostSubject: Re: Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition.   Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:56 pm

...I can see why it is "blood shed edition" Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition. Retard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition.   Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gundam Seed of War: Bloodshed Edition.
Page 1 of 1