The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Is epilepsy good or bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Son Gohan
Illustrious
Illustrious

Is epilepsy good or bad Empty
PostSubject: Is epilepsy good or bad   Is epilepsy good or bad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 4:20 am

I just wondering that all
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Is epilepsy good or bad   Is epilepsy good or bad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:59 pm

Epilepsy causes seizures so its not really good at all. This is a weird question. :\
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Is epilepsy good or bad   Is epilepsy good or bad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:31 pm

I know how bad epilepsy is because I have it. I haven't had a seizure since 11/21/2005, But that's because of my increase in medication.
Back to top Go down
Son Gohan
Illustrious
Illustrious

PostSubject: Re: Is epilepsy good or bad   Is epilepsy good or bad Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:57 am

So it is very bad.and to think that I thought there a chance that it will result helping the brain to think better at different spot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is epilepsy good or bad   Is epilepsy good or bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is epilepsy good or bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Discussion Forums :: Technical AC-
Jump to: