The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker   Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:05 am

I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan. I enjoy all his films except "Dogma". Yes, I liked "Jersey Girl". For those who don't know, Kevin Smith is American, white, Catholic, fat, bearded and foul mouthed. I'm looking forward to "Zack and Miri". I may never see "Red State" because I don't like horror films. Am I the only Kevin Smith fan here? If any of you are curious, I don't have a fouvrite Kevin Smith film yet.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker   Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:30 pm

How come you didn't like Dogma? I enjoyed that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker   Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:36 pm

I didn't find Dogma funny. The movie never offended me. I'm not a religious person. Maybe I was in mild bad mood when I watched it. I don't know for sure because my memory isn't long.
Back to top Go down
Ty Jensen
Neophyte
Neophyte
Ty Jensen

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker   Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 pm

I was that guest. I gave Dogma another watch. It's decent, it's more of an adventure than a comedy to me. The plot is good, it's original to me. It's a mild shame that Dogma 2 will never happen. I'm looking forward to A Couple of Dicks. I won't be surprised if the movie gets re-titled again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker   Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin Smith-independent filmmaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Discussion Forums :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: