The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

The Tragic Loss of the Prince of Pop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ohlavash
Patrician
Patrician
ohlavash

The Tragic Loss of the Prince of Pop Empty
PostSubject: The Tragic Loss of the Prince of Pop   The Tragic Loss of the Prince of Pop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:38 am

Yes, so Michael Jackson 'apparently' molested small children. But there has been no real proof as to that fact and I personally do not believe an ounce of it. Just parents of children wanting money. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) But seriously, does he not deserve some sort of sympathy? The public response to this tragedy is a complete and utter outrage! I mean even those who I consider friends boldly make fun of his death! As if he did not contribute to the music they are so fond of! Yet they have no idea what a shock this is. He may have degraded in these recent years, but his contribututions should not be ignored!

--Danielle Nicole =]

P.S. I intend to become more active in recent months and perhaps get teh site a bit more traffic =]
Back to top Go down
Son Gohan
Illustrious
Illustrious

The Tragic Loss of the Prince of Pop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tragic Loss of the Prince of Pop   The Tragic Loss of the Prince of Pop Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:01 am

Well I might be consider a bastard but I decided to go ahead and comment on this.

While his contribution is undeniable, his debt and his crime(molesting young child) is also undeniable. I will not comment too much of this as it is pointless.

Lastly I have to say his death is insignificture like any other humans. he will eventually be forgotten. so the loss is not a tragic at the very least to me.

Apologise to all MJ fans. but this is my feeling
Back to top Go down

The Tragic Loss of the Prince of Pop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Discussion Forums :: Current Events-
Jump to: