The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Moderator Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

Moderator Question Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Question   Moderator Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 7:19 am

We Moderate our own Story board, But howcome we can't Pin Topics? I.E A Saga/Chapter/Issue if it isn't Replied too for 30 day Cut off Date it Vanishes, If the Saga/Chapter.Issue is finished then no-one will reply too it...
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

Moderator Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Question   Moderator Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 8:46 am

Also, Say I write 5 Sagas, they'd All be Jumbled up and People would Be confused. Is it Posible To Create a Sub Forum within a Sub Forum, I know you can't on Invisionfree.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Moderator Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Question   Moderator Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 9:44 am

Hi, you should be able to pin topics. Edit the main topic post and beneath the "Send" button under Options, it should give you the ability to post the topic as Sticky or Announcement. They will be pinned as either of those. Also, there is no 30-day cut off thread or anything. The topics will stay on the forum forever with the only possibility of it being pushed back to a second page or so.

I can make a sub-sub forum if you want me to. Just PM me the names of the ones you want me to make.

Thanks. Moderator Question Row_577
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

Moderator Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Question   Moderator Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 9:45 am

Thanks Andy Moderator Question Row_361
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderator Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Question   Moderator Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Question
Page 1 of 1