The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Dragonball 3 Movie 1: Blood of the Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

Dragonball 3 Movie 1: Blood of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball 3 Movie 1: Blood of the Wolf   Dragonball 3 Movie 1: Blood of the Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 8:37 am

Dragonball 3 Movie: 1. Blood of the Wolf

500 Years Before Kai, The Indestructible Silver Oozaru, was born Goku Continued his Training with The 7 Dragons inside Shenrons Emerald. The usual Big White, Infinite space that their Training ground was usually was currently enduring Thunder Storms and Downpour. Syn Shenron had absorbed the other 6 Dragons and was Sparring with a Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

Goku: KAMEHAME-

Omega Shenron: DRAGON THUNDER

The Thunder that Erupted from the above clouds hit Goku before he could launch his attack.

Omega Shenron: Too Slow!

Goku: Really?

Goku had Vanished and Appeared behind the Dragon with His Kamehameha

Goku: He he! HAAA!!!

The Blast Practically ate Omega Shenron. The Dragon Stood up and Glew White, Out of his Chest Six Beams of light shot out and Turned into the 6 Dragons.

Nova Shenron: Hey Goku!

The Four Starred Red Dragon Held out his hand too Goku who attempted to shake his hand but Nova Shenrons Hand burst into Flames, Gokus Super Saiyan 4 Fur didn’t help reduce the Pain as his hand set on Fire.

Goku: HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!! That hurt *Sob*

Nova Shenron: Part of your Training if you know my Brother, Who coldly tricked and blinded you.

Nova Shenron shot too His older, Nearly Identical, But Ice Blue coloured Brother.

Nova Shenron: Then you wouldn’t trust anyone.

Goku: OK BUT THAT’S NO NEED TO SET MY HAND ON FIRE!

Nova Shenron started to Chuckle as all 7 of the Dragons Started to Glow. They Turned into Small White Glowing Spheres. Goku was staring at all of the Balls but within the next few Seconds he fell Unconscious.

-Meanwhile on New Namek-

A Man Named Opiat had travelled a very long Way from the Planet Konats in the South Galaxy to New Namek in the North and was arguing with the Namekian Elder Orimo.

Opiat: PLEASE WISE ELDER! WE MUST USE THE DRAGONBALLS; IT’S OUR PLANETS LAST HOPE!

Orimo: And sorry to ask but what would you wish for?

The Old Namek was calm, Very calm considering he was alone, old and Weak and arguing with a young Angry Man with a Lance on his Back.

Opiat: We NEED To wish Back Our Great Heroes sir.

Orimo: You can wish back only one, I was not strong enough to give the Current Porunga more than one wish and you will need the other one for Transport of you and this Hero… You said it yourself it took you 27 Years to Travel here.

Opiat: Well then Please let me do this one thing… I am the Prince of Konats and our Whole Planet is begging you.

The Prince Fell to His knees and started to Beg.

Orimo: Ok… If it will save your Planet.

-Back to Goku-

Goku had reawakened; as his eyes started to open he saw the Lush Green grass and Bright blue Water that he hadn’t seen for Nearly 300 Years (280 to be Precise) He Jumped up to Smell the Fresh air of The Planet of the Kais when he heard an unfamiliar voice calling him.

??? : Goku!

A Young Man Ran up to him, He looked just like Supreme Kai did before he Fused permanently merged with Kabito.

??? : Goku, I am Kabitokai Reborn. I am not Supreme Kai of the East like I was before I am The Grand Supreme Kai of the Universe.

Goku: Hey Supreme Kai!

Supreme Kai: Goku, I told Shenron to bring you here, I have a Request of you.

Goku: Sure but can we eat first?

Supreme Kai suddenly looked more serious, His Green eyes fixed upon Goku.

Supreme Kai: I am serious Goku.

At this point Goku would normally Say “I am Seriously Starving” But he could tell that Supreme Kai had a challenge lined up for him.

Supreme Kai: Are you familiar with the Planet Konats?

Goku: I’ve heard of it… Somewhere.

Supreme Kai: You’ve heard it from Tapion; it’s the Planet that he came from.

Goku: Oh Yeah

Supreme Kai: Please Goku; The Planet is in Great Danger, From a Full Blooded Saiyan

Goku: Not ANOTHER one how many Survivors were there?

Supreme Kai: I can assure you he was the last Goku.

Goku: Good, if this was a T.V Show or Story the Fans AND Writer would be bored with Surviving Saiyans!

Supreme Kai: Goku this is No Story So stop messing around, Since I Was reborn I have taken Responsibility to Be Grand Supreme Kai, I am the Dai Kaio and I’m a lot more serious than I used to be.

Goku: you’re no fun.

Supreme Kai: Goku, Go too Konats.

-Namek-

Orimo (Namekian): SON OF OUR CREATOR PORUNGAI, I SUMMON YOU PORUNGA!

The Calm Green sky Filled with clouds so Black that it looked like the sky was Black, The Seven Magic Dragonballs Glew a Gold Colour and Out shot a Beam of light, When it reached Full Height The Dragon emerged. He was looking older than ever, Porunga had shrunk.

Orimo (Namekian): Porunga you’re letting yourself go old Friend.

Porunga (Namekian): THAT IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ALIVE SINCE THE PLANETS CREATION! (English): WHAT IS YOUR WISH?

The Dragon Stared at Orimo, Orimo Stared at Opiat and Opiat Stared back at Orimo before anyone Spoke

Opiat: I wish that the Great Hero Tapion was restored to Life!

Orimo Repeated in Namekian and Porungas Eyes Flashed Red.

Porunga: YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED! BUT TAPIONS’ NEWLY ALIVE CORPSE LIES IN AN ALTERNATE TIME ON THE PLANET KONATS! SHALL I BRING HIM HERE WITH YOUR NEXT WISH!

Opiat: I have got to risk it for my Families sake… Elder can I stay here on Namek with you?

Orimo: Sure but are you sure you want to do this?

Opiat: Yes… I wish Tapion was In My House on My Planet in our Timeline and he knew I wished him there.

Orimo Repeated in Namek and Porungas Eyes Flashed

Porunga: YOUR WISHES ARE GRANTED FAREWELL!

-Supreme Kais Planet-

Goku was attempting Instant Transmission but couldn’t find the Planet.

Goku: Damn! I can’t find the Saiyan and the Konats aren’t that Strong… Wait, I found… TAPION?

Supreme Kai: You can sense Tapion?

Goku: He must have been wished back… Konats have Dragonballs?

Supreme Kai: Think Logically Goku, when you were stupidly facing the wrong way you sensed Porunga on Namek about 2 Minutes ago.

Goku: So a Konats has gone there and wished him back?

Supreme Kai: Exactly, Now get Going.

-Konats-

Tapion: …So your husband Bought me back to life.

Opiats Wife: I knew he would! After 27 Years *Sob* I thought he’d be Dead and I bet he thought we would be too.

Goku Appeared in the Corner, Opiats Wife Jumped half a mile.

Goku: Hey Tapion I’m here to Help you

Tapion: GOKU?!

Opiats wife Shrieked because of the intruder, she demanded he Get out but Tapion explained that Gokus Power is stronger than his and that he was here to help. The Wife was old Short and fat with the same Skin colour as Tapion, She Had Purple Hair in a Bunch and an Orange Dress with a Pink and Yellow Polka dot Apron.

Goku: If it wasn’t for your Husband I wouldn’t be able to sense Tapion and wouldn’t be able to Warp Here.

Opiats Wife: Wow… My Husband is helping too save the Planet.

Tapion: What’s your name anyway?

Opiats Wife: Shirley

Goku: That’s an Earth Name.

Shirley: My parents liked an Earthling singer named Shirley Bassy since they heard music on some sort of Small Compact Disc that a Man Named Veggie or something had. They tried to go to the Earth but never made it.

Goku: Vegeta Liked Shirley Bassy! HA HA HA HA HA!

-H.F.I.L-

Vegeta: DAMN WOMAN! CALL ME VEGGIE AND TELL KAKAROT MY SECRET!

-Konats-

Goku was rolling on the floor laughing while Tapion discussed what the Threat was to Konats.

Shirley: The person looks Just like a Human but he has Unbelievable power, He makes his Hair go Gold and he can destroy all our Best Warriors. And it isn’t a threat he has enslaved the Planet!

Goku Immediately started staring at the woman seriously and Shocked looking.

Goku: ANOTHER Super Saiyan… Tell me does he have a monkey like Tail.

Shirley: He has a tail but it’s not like a Monkeys it’s more like a…

Before she could finish the door Burst open and 2 men were standing there.

Shirley: It’s his Guards, don’t hurt me.

Man: You are to be arrested and Hung for giving information to His Lordships Enemies who are also under arrest, You have the right to remain silent but anything you do or do not say may be used as Evidence whilst you’re being Hung.

Shirley: Please! NO!

Goku walked over to the men, he tapped them both on the head and they dropped dead.

Shirley: GOOD GRIEF!

Goku: Mmm… Beef

Shirley: I said GRIEF not BEEF!

Goku: Sorry but I’m hungry.

Shirley: As thanks for saving me I’ll cook something up.

The Elderly Konat walked over to her oven when the roof blew off her house, The Red-Pink Sky was A Dark Black and Rain was pouring in.

Shirley: I’TS HIM! IT’S TORU!

A man stood above them where the roof once was, He Had Spiky Shoulder Length Hair, Like SS3 but Brown and Shoulder Length and was about the same height as Goku, He was wearing the Same Clothes and Boots as Tapion but His clothes were Black whilst Tapions’ were Orange.

Goku: Toru? That’s a Saiyan name.

Kakarot: Oh Really… A Saiyan, I bet you’re a Super Saiyan?

Goku: Well you could say that.

Tapion: Goku… I’ll stun him… TRANSFORM!

Tapion whipped out his legendary Ocarina and stated to play a beautiful Tune but the usually painful melody didn’t affect the Saiyan at all. Goku couldn’t transform in time.

Goku: Who are you?!

Toru: I, as you know, am a Saiyan called Toru; I’m here to conquer this Beautiful planet so my Dying race can live here.

Goku: Dying Race, I and you are the only Full Blooded Saiyans Left, How are you still alive anyway? How’d you escape the Planet Vegetas Destruction? How did you live so Long?

Toru: Well I suppose you deserve to know this before you die. 680 Years ago, a Long Time before Vegeta was Destroyed, A Dark Spirit Called Lycan Took 8 Female and 8 Male Saiyans away from Vegeta, They were forced to create a Race of Pure Lycan Saiyans on The Planet Farduo. They called themselves Feral Saiyans Because unlike Normal Saiyans we were less Ape Based and More Wolf Based. That’s what Lycan Saiyans are… Werewolves.

Goku: WHAT THE HELL?

Toru: So I am a Pure Blood, a Pure Blooded Feral Saiyan.

Goku: You look like a Normal Saiyan

Toru: Saiyans Have Black Eyes, Feral Saiyans have Wild Piercing Yellow Eyes and Wolf Tails as appose to Ape Tails. We can Keep Control of Ourselves at our Werewolf form when you can’t with you’re “Were-Ape” Forms.

Goku: What did you mean by Dying Race?

Toru: There is another Race of Saiyans Were killing them at the same Race they’re killing us but I’m not gonna go into that. I’m the Strongest On my Planet by the way.

Goku: Whatever, by the way You Just gave me time to Power up.

Goku Powered up To Super Saiyan 3, He Flew at Toru, Punched Him in the Face, Teleported, Behind him and Knocked him to the Ground full force, A crater Appeared where Toru Smashed the Floor.

Toru: GRR! SCUMMY SAIYAN

Toru Went to Super Saiyan 3 also.

Goku: You’re Saiyan too!

The Saiyans Clashed in Mid air, They Exchanged really fast and Planet Shaking powerful punches, Toru Disappeared and Reappeared behind Toru and Grabbed his Wolf Tail, Toru the Countered by sending a Purple Energy blast at Gokus Face.

Goku: KAA-MEE-HAA-MEE-HAA!

Toru: What?! NO!

The Blast was caught by Toru but it was hopeless, the it engulfed him, He had Underestimated Gokus Power, when the light cleared there was a big pile of Rubble where He had been, He was dead.

Goku: He’s gone.

The Rubble Started to Rumble, Light rays shot out of the gaps in the Rubble, Then an Explosion erupted from the rocks and there stood Toru.

Tapion: THAT EXPLOSION DESTROYED THIS WHOLE VILLAGE!

Tapion charged at him and punched him in the face, he was unaffected by this, Tapion drew his sword and went to kill him but he dodged every swipe and Punched Tapion in the face sending him flying.

Toru: GOKU! YOU WILL DIE… POWER BALL!

Toru made a white ball In his hand and shot it into the air. Torus Face Grew outwards, His teeth grew, and his ears stuck out, His Body grew fur all over and his arms turned into legs, He had brown fur and kept the same hairstyle on his Head. Hs Eyes went Blood Red. Goku underwent the regular Oozaru transformation.

Goku: *Thinking*: I can control it now… fool… I’ll fake it heh heh… *Speaking*: RAAAWR!!!

Toru: I can mind read, fool.

Goku: Worth a Shot! Anyway you’re the size of my foot.

Goku went Golden, Super Saiyan Oozaru and Toru did the same.

Toru: GRR!

He jumped at Goku and Bit his leg and fired Ki from his mouth. Goku Fell over but then Drop Kicked the Wolf and Stepping on him.

Goku: This… Is for TAPION!!! SUPER DRAGON FIST!

A Golden Dragon Erupted from his Fist, It Kept hitting the Wolf until it Finally Went through him, after all this, the Wolf Survived!

Goku: I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS! RAAAAWWWRRR!

Goku Started to shrink and his Golden fur became red-pink and hair became black.

Toru: What the Hell?

Goku: Super Saiyan …4!

Toru: DAMN IT! LYCAN BEAM!

He sent a Purple beam from his Moth that Hit Goku, The impact of the Blast Injured the Saiyan Intensly.

Goku: AAARRRR!!!

Toru: Still Weak… Lunar Ray!

He sent a White energy Ray from the Crescent moon symbol on his forehead

Goku: TENFOLD… KAMEHAMEHA!

The Blasts Collided with an Almighty Power Struggle. White V.S Red. But Toru Dropped his blast and Jumped Straight into it, He attacked Goku and pinned him to the Floor. His Claws Impaled Gokus Thighs and Shoulders, Streams of Blood Exploded and Goku Shrieks could be heard for Miles as The Feral Saiyan Bit Gokus Neck.

Over In the Corner, Tapion Stood up.

Toru: Maybe I can become a Super Saiyan 4? Heh heh but not before I destroy you… Good Bye G-!

Before He could finish his sentence, Tapion had stabbed him in the back Literally. Toru Looked at Tapion, and then Blood Spurted from his mouth.

Toru: D-D-DAMN YOU!

The Feral Saiyan collapsed on Goku. And all the Werewolf Genes left Gokus Body.

Goku: TAPION? You saved me! I thought you were dead!

Tapion: No, but neither is he… I think we should destroy him here and now.

Goku: NO! Deport him on a Space Craft he doesn’t deserve to Die. He was doing this to save his Race. You beat him I owe you one, you should be proud.

Tapion: You beat him I jumped in at the last second. You Beat Hirudegarn (Hildergarn) I owe you two!

Goku: Goodbye Tapion

Goku Instant Transmissioned away leaving Tapion to clean up his Planet. Tapion told all the Konats who he was and how he had saved their Planet Twice from Hirudegarn and once from Toru he was elected King and Started a Family Thus Peace returned to Konats. Supreme Kai returned Goku to Shenron and he resumed his Training.
Back to top Go down

Dragonball 3 Movie 1: Blood of the Wolf
Page 1 of 1