The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

TLoZ: Midna Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

TLoZ: Midna Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: TLoZ: Midna Chronicles   TLoZ: Midna Chronicles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 9:11 pm

Okay I've done the Prolouge and Volume 1... Besides the fact that I haven't done anything but set the Scene and start the Storyline what do you think so far?

Story Spoiler:

Spoilers in Stories don't bother me but it does bother some people so Highlight above to see spoiler.

EDIT: I've Read through it and the First chapters a bit Shit but thats how I learn
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: TLoZ: Midna Chronicles   TLoZ: Midna Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 11:02 am

Bump

Anyone... No opinions? Is it so Perfect you're lost for words?
Back to top Go down
dannblood
Redoubtable
Redoubtable

PostSubject: Re: TLoZ: Midna Chronicles   TLoZ: Midna Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 6:05 pm

Looks pretty fine. Just need to fix some punctuation and grammar. Example.

Quote :
One Year since Link and Midna fought the ferocious Battle against Ganandorf and Zant. The Twilight Princess Midna ressumed her posistion as the Ruler of the Twilight Realm, After destroying the Mirror of Twilight She was cut off from the Light Realm, This didn't Upset her, the thing that upset her was the Fact she would never see Link again, Espescially since the Mirror is Unfixable*.

You have put some comma's where you could use full stops in some places, and you will put random starting letters capital. All highlighted in bold was what I found wrong.
*Instead of using a non-existing word, use a real one! Unrepairable is a good one.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: TLoZ: Midna Chronicles   TLoZ: Midna Chronicles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:29 pm

Thanks... But where I live Unfixable IS a word... sorry. My keyboard was not working properly when I typed it... Damn Wireless TLoZ: Midna Chronicles Msn_wink .

Edit: I've Edited the Proluge and Ep 1 to make it more Interesting and correct Mistakes... Also Finished Ep 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLoZ: Midna Chronicles   TLoZ: Midna Chronicles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TLoZ: Midna Chronicles
Page 1 of 1