The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

The Mind Bender

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

The Mind Bender Empty
PostSubject: The Mind Bender   The Mind Bender Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:25 pm

What do you think of The Mind Bender? Unique, wouldn't you say?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

The Mind Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Bender   The Mind Bender Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 2:35 pm

It's great ... and yes UNIQUE!!!! The Mind Bender Thumbsup

One thing... Your weakness is description (Like me)... Like in the second Episode...
Quote :
They appeared in the Place Alec Met Tina
You culd easily stretch that over 3 maybe 5 Lines.

Quote :

Alec is taken away to his fantasy world. His outfit changes into a different outfit of his own fantasy. He carries two swords that can link together. He ends up in a beautiful field surrounded by a forest. The grass is a blue-green. There is a crystal clear river near by. Then he saw her. A you girl about his own age with angel wings.
Could be a Bit better too.

And
Quote :
Alec: Because this world is just my fantasy. I can't live in a fantasy for the rest of my life. I feel better now. I'm going back.
It's just weired how he's been there for Two Seconds and suddenly Feels Better.

The Mind Bender Row_361 The Mind Bender Row_302
And other Stuff liek how Raymond who has only just appeared in a Strange New Fantasy World acts like he's been there hundreds of Times and knows theres something more to Zions Gates after he's been there for Two Seconds...

Sorry for all the Nit picking but it's a Great idea so don't waste it with lack of Description and Plot-hole-type-things.

Once again, Sorry but My opinion The Mind Bender Msn_wink The Mind Bender Row_577 The Mind Bender Thumbsup The Mind Bender Thumbsup The Mind Bender Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
dannblood
Redoubtable
Redoubtable

The Mind Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Bender   The Mind Bender Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 6:26 pm

Have to agree with Jimbob.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

The Mind Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Bender   The Mind Bender Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 11:01 am

The Mind Bender Bs_offto So you should... I know all.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

The Mind Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Bender   The Mind Bender Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Thank you for the advice. I'll try to work on that.
Back to top Go down
100 Shots
Patrician
Patrician
100 Shots

The Mind Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Bender   The Mind Bender Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 12:25 pm

5/10 It has some potential but the dialogue and description are very simple... I might show you some of my work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mind Bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mind Bender   The Mind Bender Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mind Bender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Awesome Combator :: Author Tools :: Critique and Advice-
Jump to: