The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Volume 2: Lost in the Lost Woods.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

Volume 2: Lost in the Lost Woods. Empty
PostSubject: Volume 2: Lost in the Lost Woods.   Volume 2: Lost in the Lost Woods. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 6:47 pm

In the Light Realm, Everyone had been at peace with the World. In the Faron Province, Ordon Village (Links Hometown) had no idea he was missing yet. But deep in Faron Forest, Past the Poisoin Fog, Through the Lost Woods lay the Sacred Grove; Home of the Master Sword. It was here that a Twilight Portal had opened allowing Twilight Particles to pass through. The particles formed into The Skull Kid. Before the Hole closed Two Shadows also formed, The Shadows of Midna and Shadi. Midna had given Zelda her Life-Force back so now she could only exist as a Shadow.
The Master Sword was Lying on the floor, Some feet from the Pedestal. Link had Indeed come to get the Sword and then been Kidnapped.

Midna:
"I've let them Down... I've *Sob* let them all down, The Twili will become *Sob* Slaves again."

Shadi:
"How can we get back?"

Midna:
"We can't get back... But... LINK!"

Shadi:
"What about him?"

Midna:
"Link and Zelda, They can help me. They can do the Impossible."

Shadi:
"I doubt it... Your Highness."

Midna:
"You don't Understand, Around Link you feel like you can do anything. Around Link you feel... Hope."

On the floor lay the limp body of the Skull Kid. A slight breeze blew by pushing a Few leaves and making the Lush grass around Skull Kid Sway and Wave. Skull Kid Started to stir, He Put his hands out and Pushed his body up.

Skull Kid:
"Wh-Where am I?"

Midna:
"You're Back in Faron Woods, You were being Possesed and the person inhabiting you Kidnapped Link... So you remember me? I used to hide in Links Shadow..."

Skull Kid:
"M-M-Moody?"

Midna:
"MIDNA!... Anyway, Link has been Kidnapped, we have to Help."

Skull Kid:
"How?"

Midna:
"Well we will need to see Princess Zelda In Hyrule Castle, Can you take us through the Lost Woods?"

Skull Kid:
"S-Sure... But... C-C-Can I come with you... I-I owe Link, I was being Imprisoned and Tourtured while Twilight was Over-shadowing The Lost Woods. I was seperated from my best friends. After he freed the Light Spirit I could Play again but... My Friends were m-missing."

Shadi:
"Shall we get going? The longer we Stay here, The longer it'll be before we can free our World.

Midna:
"Come on Skull Kid Lead the Way."

Skull Kid:
"Sure, Follow Me... If you can Keep up with me! Oh and Call me Skull... I like that Name... I don't have a Real name *spb* Oh well Lets get Going!!!"

Skull Charged off through the Woods at Full Speed followed Closely by Midnas' and Shadis' Shadows. They Charged through Twisting Routes and Passage ways, Over Ponds and PastGiant Trees, untouched By Man. Wildlife such as Squirills and Rabbits inhabbited this Beautiful area, Not being found For Centuries (Since OoT). They ame to a Final Passage way, Apparantly a Short Cut. The Short Cut Lead just outside Farons' Fairy Spring.

Midna:
"Faron Woods..."

Skull:
"We're Here!"

Shadi:
"It's Too Bright here... Why is their Sky blue?"

Midna and Skull ignored Shadi completley. They were looking at the Sjy... A Twilight Portal had opened. A Black Beast fell from the Warp Hole... It was a Big and Black, Alien like Monster with a Giant Metal Mask.

Shadi:
"I'll Kill It."

He Reached for the Sword on his back, Pulled it Out and Charged at the Beast. Shadi was like a ghost, Him and his Sword fell Straight through the Monster.

Midna:
"You Can't... We're Doomed!"

Skull:
"You Can't, I Can!"

Skull Reached for His Back, Midna and Shadi were expecting him to Pull out a Sword but he Pulled out...

Midna:
"A Flute?!"

The Skull Kid blew on his Flute and Leaves flew out... Then Four Skeleton Puppet Like Monsters appeared. They Had Stitched Up Mouths Like a Smile. (AN: People Who have met Skull Kid on TP Know what I mean) The Monsters Charged at the Monster, They Swung Their Arms around Violently, Skull blew his Horn again and They Jumped Backwards, They Raised their Hands, Grabbed their Heads... Ripped them off and threw them at the Monster. The Heads blew Up and the Monster was Destroyed!?

Midna:
"WHAT THE HELL!?!"
Back to top Go down

Volume 2: Lost in the Lost Woods.
Page 1 of 1