The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Blame the Victim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Commax
Administrator
Administrator

Blame the Victim Empty
PostSubject: Blame the Victim   Blame the Victim Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:38 pm

Warning: This tale is intended for mature audiences only. In other words, there will be graphic details later on in the story. So if you can't handle it (which means most of you), you are well advised to stop reading right now. Then again I'm not your fucking mommy. Do whatever you want.

CHAPTER ONE

Banner Charles did not deserve the fate that would be thrust upon him. Growing up, his parents were often cold and distant. He never felt the love and affection that is commonplace among normal families. His friendships were few and far between. Banner spent most of his time alone. He often longed for companionship of any sort. As a teen, Banner would attend group therapy. This group therapy was a haven for troubled teens. For Banner, group therapy was the only real source of human interaction he had. Entering adulthood, Banner was once again consumed by the loneliness of solitude. His loneliness would nearly get the best of him. That is, until he met Esmeralda.

Esmeralda was the love of his life. Big tits and thighs, the kind of girl that would knock out most guys. When they met, it was love at first sight. Eventually the two became husband and wife. For the first few years, everything seemd perfect. But soon, perfection would be ruined...
Back to top Go down
Commax
Administrator
Administrator

Blame the Victim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame the Victim   Blame the Victim Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:10 pm

CHAPTER TWO

"Another day, another dollar" Banner said to himself as he left his office job for the night.

Banner felt a slight relief as the traffic was moderate during his commute home. During the trip, he could only think of one thing - Esmeralda. How he longed to embrace her. Just the memory of his wife is enough to lift his spirits. Moments later, he arrives at his apartment building.

Banner walks up three flights of stairs before reaching his apartment. As he opens the door, a distant sound forces him to hesitate. He realizes that he sound came from inside, but was unsure why. He slowly opens the door and enters his home. Immediately Banner hears more sounds. The origin of these sounds is coming from the bedroom. As Banner creeps towards his bedroom, he notices that the sounds are quite sensual. He fears the worst.

Banner slowly cracks the door open, only to have his fears confirmed. Esmeralda, the love of his life, was having a steamy affair with another man. Banner watched as his adulterous wife proceeded to break his heart. She was blindfolded and her arms tied to the bedpost. Her legs wrapped around the head of her lover. Esmeralda screamed in ecstacy as she was being orally pleasured. her faced turning red from the sexual excitement. She achieved her orgasm all over the face of her partner, all the while unaware that she was being watched by her husband.

Tears began to fall as Banner raced out of the apartment building and into his car. He cried relentlessly as if his world had ended. But that sorrow soon turned to anger and hatred. He watched his wife's lover exit the building. "He fucked my wife," Banner thought to himself. "He fucked my wife and ruined all that I ever loved."

Banner opened the glove compartment, revealing a small handgun. "No," whispered Banner. "He's not to blame. I hate what this man has done, but he's not at fault. I must seek revenge on the one responsible. Esmeralda." Esmeralda. That name once meant hope, happiness, and a better tomorrow. Esmeralda. That name means betrayal, sorrow, and anger. Banner Charles has stricken himself with a new task. He must seek revenge on Esmeralda Charles. Banner turns the car on and drives away...
Back to top Go down
Commax
Administrator
Administrator

Blame the Victim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame the Victim   Blame the Victim Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:49 pm

Chapter Three

Speeding through city, Banner's mind surges with thoughts of vengenace. A full hour goes by as Banner embraces in his irrational thoughts. He invents dark fantasies of brutally murdering Esmeralda, his once true love...

Faint but eerie noises are unleashed from Esmeralda as she experiences an unparallel torture. Her tongue cut from her mouth to prevent loud screaming. The bed where she engaged in her alustrious affair was now her prison. Her hands now nailed to the bedpost where they were tied to mere hours ago. The eyelids are sewn shut so she cannot identify her tormentor. Standing before her is her drunken husband Banner Charles. Banner smashes an empty liquor bottle against a wall. He laughs manically at his victim. Slowly, he touches her body, in a manner of molestation. Banner is attempting to sexually excite his wife before continuing his torture. No dice. Frustrated, he begins punching Esmeralda across the face, brutalizing her badly. Satisfaction arrives once Banner sees firsthand his wife's swollen jaw.

In his fratured mind, the best part is yet to come. Banner spreads Esmeralda's legs apart as far as he can. He grabs a handful of dirt and sand and shoves it into her vaginal hole. Esmeralda tries to wiggle free, but her useless struggle only furthers to satify her husband. Banner pulls out a needle and thread. With it he sews Esmeralda's vagina shut. More laughter ensues as he does it slowly and painfully. With each poke of the needle, blood squirts onto his shirt and face. This doesn't seem to bother Banner at all. He finishes it by pouring alcohol onto the closed vagina. Esmeralda's body shakes as if she were going into shock. Unable to cry, scream or move, Esmeralda is doomed. Banner leans forward and whispers into her ear "You were unfaithful." He places his hand on her chest, but cannot feel a heartbeat. Esmeralda is dead. Banner places a blanket over himself and his murdered wife. He wishes his wife goodnight and turns out the lights.

This horrid imagery brings comfort to Banner as he swirves through the dense traffic. Weary of driving, he parks his car in a public lot and walks through the streets with his handgun concealed. He sees two women standing at a street corner. A wicked smile grows on Banner's face...
Back to top Go down
Commax
Administrator
Administrator

Blame the Victim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame the Victim   Blame the Victim Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:12 pm

Chapter Four

"Evening bitches," says Banner standing from behind, wicked smile still covering his face. One of two women turn to him. Before she can respond, Banner throws his hands on her hips and plants a deep kiss on her lips. His gaze into the woman's eyes nearly hypnotizes her.

"Remember me Danica?" he says.

"Banner?" replies Danica.

"In the flesh. Been a while since therapy eh?"

Danica. This was a person he knew from his days in group therapy. Danica had the body of an amazon. She stood six feet tall and had an hourglass-shaped body. Her long raven colored hair reflected the streetlights in every direction. The lips round and pouty, while her breasts filled her blouse with perfection. The mini shirt she wears barely covers her sexy legs. Her friend, while not as tall or radient, was a beauty nonetheless.

Danica, her hands now around Banner's neck, whispers into his ear "But what about Esmeralda?"

"As of tonight, that bitch is dead to me." Banner's wicked smile returns. "Now are you going to introduce me to your friend or what?"

"My name's Candy" says Danica's friend.

"Well Candy" Banner smirks, "I hope you taste as sweet as I look right now."

Candy inches closer to Banner. She slides her hand down his chest until she reaches his groin. That's when she gives it a hard squeeze. "Well," she says. "You certainly feel up to the task. Now how much money to you have?"

"Not a dime." replies Banner. "Tonight is going to be on the house. I mean, after all, Danny hasn't had the chance to fuck me since I started dating Esmeralda. I'm guessing that's why you didn't show up to my wedding." Candy raises an eyebrow at Danica. Danica gently bites her own lower lip before replying. "Yeah. We can give it to him free tonight. For old time's sake."

Banner gives a haunting laugh before patting Danica on the back. "That's the spirit man! Ya know, if I had friends, I would definitely refer them to you."

The three walk closely together as they approach a nearby motel. Once they enter, Danica and Candy start applying make-up and lip gloss. Danica pulls out a condom from her bra. Banner grabs it and tosses it in the trash can. "Not tonight Danny" he says. "Tonight I want it raw. I want to feel everything."

Candy looks at Banner almost disapprovingly. "You sure you can take it raw? I'm pretty rough."

"Oh yeah girl" says Danica. "He's freaky like that. Give it to him hard."

Banner removes his shoes and pants. He squeezes Candy's firm ass. "I just hope you're up to the task Candy." Banner licks the side of her cheek before moving over to Danica. Banner once again throws his arms around Danica's waist. He sniffs her hair and holds her tightly. WIth one hand, he now lifts up Danica's short skirt. She's not wearing any panties. Banner looks down at this beautiful whore's nether regions. He firmly places his hands in between her legs.

"You haven't changed a bit Danny," Banner whispers in Danica's ear. He was refering to the testicles he now held in his hands. Danica was really a man.

Candy lifts up her skirt, only to reveal her manhood as well. She comes up behind Banner and slowly slides her penis into his butt. "How hard to you want it stud?" Candy asks.

"Hard." says Banner. "Hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blame the Victim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame the Victim   Blame the Victim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blame the Victim
Page 1 of 1