The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Dragonball D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball D Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball D   Dragonball D Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:52 pm

Tell me what you think about Dragonball D. Give me advice on how I could improve it.
Back to top Go down
dannblood
Redoubtable
Redoubtable

Dragonball D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball D   Dragonball D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:52 am

Ive just skimmed briefly over the 14 odd episodes, and it seems really good, you have a good style of writing. Just one thing though, try and get the battles to go a bit longer than 1 or 2 posts. If you can get it to keep going for maybe 3 or even 4 episodes then that would be great.
Just as an example, i'm writing a novel that i may or may not be posting parts of, and you really have to try and space things out. Try not to use a bunch of filler and make everything relevant to the story though, or it'll just get boring.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball D   Dragonball D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 11:30 am

Thanks for the advice. I'll try and keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Son Gohan
Illustrious
Illustrious

Dragonball D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball D   Dragonball D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 6:58 am

I think I like to know more about their past and personally,my friend.Ot is so damn nice.
Back to top Go down
100 Shots
Patrician
Patrician
100 Shots

Dragonball D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball D   Dragonball D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 4:53 pm

Your dialogue and description are getting better but to make it even use poetic language instead of saying vines wraped around Zaya's legs say vines rapidly snaked themselves up the hybrid's leg and constrict them like vicious pythons. Dragonball D Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragonball D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball D   Dragonball D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball D
Page 1 of 1