The Awesome Combator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
2012: The AC is permanently closed. If you wish to submit original fiction, we recommend NobleFiction.com.

Dragonball AF poll

Go down 
5 posters

Should they start showing Dragonball AF?
Hell yeah!
Dragonball AF poll Vote_lcap0%Dragonball AF poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sure
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Dragonball AF poll Vote_lcap67%Dragonball AF poll Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
What are you, nuts?!
Dragonball AF poll Vote_lcap33%Dragonball AF poll Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 1:08 pm

I would definitely like to see Dragonball AF. I think that I already know what Jimbob's answer will be.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 5:34 pm

What? Are You Nuts!?

Lol... I gave my reasons Somewhere on this website... So anyway... No.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:47 pm

Jimbob wrote:
What? Are You Nuts!?

Lol... I gave my reasons Somewhere on this website... So anyway... No.
I know you gave your reasons. I just want to know what everybody else thinks.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:01 pm

Well then next time call your poll: "Dragonball AF Pol... Jimbob Don't Answer" Dragonball AF poll Row3_18 Dragonball AF poll Row_577 Dragonball AF poll Row3_18
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:10 pm

I didn't say you couldn't also reply.
Back to top Go down
Son Gohan
Illustrious
Illustrious

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 9:23 am

I don't think so.It is a fanfiction so it is highly unlikely it will be show.Sorry to disapoint you.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:12 pm

I've seen pictures of the show. Check out this site, http://dragonballaf.euro.st/.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:05 pm

The majority of those are clearly edits, while most of the rest are fan art and several of them don't even match the animation you see in the show or the art of the manga. The picture that has Piccolo and Krillin fused together is actually drawn by Akira Toriyama, but it is in no relation to a new DB series. There is no Dragonball AF.

The only newish, official thing for DBZ (besides the games) is the Neko Majin Z manga, that is a parody of DBZ made by Akira Toriyama himself. It actually features appearances by Vegeta and Frieza's son. However, I did hear that Eiichiro Oda and Akira Toriyama are working on a One Piece/Dragon Ball crossover manga.

Also there is a Japanese game on DS that I'd love to see make it over here to the States, which features Dragonball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Naruto characters (among many others). It looks like it plays kind of like Super Smash Bros. Then there's the Japanese only Battle Stadium D.O.N. for Nintendo Gamecube, which features only DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece characters, but it has good graphics and an awesome intro here.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:26 pm

I'm not disagreeing with you, but why are there movies and episodes listed?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:39 pm

Zaya wrote:
I'm not disagreeing with you, but why are there movies and episodes listed?

The front page should be proof enough..

Quote :
This is the official website of Dragonball AF. This is a new series writen by Broly Mal'Naur, a continuation of the original Dragonball series creatd by Akira Toriyama.

NOTE: Dragonball AF is not currently a television show, but a series of novels. The episode and movie summaries give you a general idea of what each novel would be about. Each Saga is a Novel, and each Movie is aswell. They have only been called movie, inorder to show that those add ons do not fit perfectly in the timeline, as do the origianl dragonball movies to the series.

Broly Mal'Naur is obviously not a professional name, that is obviously not a professional web site, and he is obviously not a professional writer because his grammar is terrible.

What is questionable here is that he is wanting you to pay money for his fan-fiction, which unless he is paying royalties to the owners, is extremely illegal.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Illustrious
Illustrious
Jimbob

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 6:13 pm

Hate to crush you Zaya, but it was a rumor back in 1992 and discovered ake in the first year. I found DBAF on a forum in about... 2002-2003 and I was also disappointed to find it fake.
Back to top Go down
Saigen
Redoubtable
Redoubtable
Saigen

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 1:34 am

Andy wrote:
The majority of those are clearly edits, while most of the rest are fan art and several of them don't even match the animation you see in the show or the art of the manga. The picture that has Piccolo and Krillin fused together is actually drawn by Akira Toriyama, but it is in no relation to a new DB series. There is no Dragonball AF.

The only newish, official thing for DBZ (besides the games) is the Neko Majin Z manga, that is a parody of DBZ made by Akira Toriyama himself. It actually features appearances by Vegeta and Frieza's son. However, I did hear that Eiichiro Oda and Akira Toriyama are working on a One Piece/Dragon Ball crossover manga.

Also there is a Japanese game on DS that I'd love to see make it over here to the States, which features Dragonball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Naruto characters (among many others). It looks like it plays kind of like Super Smash Bros. Then there's the Japanese only Battle Stadium D.O.N. for Nintendo Gamecube, which features only DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece characters, but it has good graphics and an awesome intro here.

You were referring to jump superstars? that game is hot to bad its not scedule to come to the state however. I would like to see anothr DB but in manga form from Toriyama himself not that crap of GT toei made.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:49 pm

Even though Dragonball AF is fake, I would still like them to continue the Dragonball series.
Back to top Go down
Saigen
Redoubtable
Redoubtable
Saigen

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:44 pm

well if you want to see some DB art you should check out Toriyama's blue dragon
Back to top Go down
Andy
Administrator
Administrator
Andy

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 pm

or Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger, and the other video games he has designed characters for. You'll see familiar features.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Exalted
Exalted
The Dark Angel

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:09 pm

What I would like to see is our fan fictions to be seen as videos. How awsome would that be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragonball AF poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonball AF poll   Dragonball AF poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonball AF poll
Page 1 of 1